Tuesday, December 4, 2007

An Angry Retaliation to Stupid Email Forwards

The Laundry Dweller

Oh My Gosh Guys....This is soooo scary! And TRUE!

Girl: Woah...I think I'm going to go do my laundry. Wait...I've never done it before...and I don't know how!!!

Boy: Here honey...let me help you. First, you seperate your colors from your socks....and then you take out everything that doesn't have sleeves...and so on.

Girl: Oh...I get it! *Slaps forehead*

Boy: It's OK...*Hugs*

The next few hours are spent in hugging, kissing, and tears.

Girl: Now what?

Boy: Well, now that we have everything sorted by alphabetical what-not...it's time to put it in the washer!

Girl: *Suddenly alert* I don't know if I can...

Boy: Yes, Yes you can...I'm here for you.

Girl: No...*crying now* I can't...

Boy: Why? *Reassuring Hug* Really, I'm here to help you...Let's do it.

Girl: It's just...I've never done it before...

Boy: Oh...it's your first time? Well, I promise I'll help you...gently.

Girl: OK....It's just...I'm not sure if I'm ready....

Boy: *Slightly irritated* Come on...If you loved me, you'd do it.

Girl: *Pause* Alright.

As soon as the Girl opens the washer lid, a crazed homicidal lunatic (The ones that you normally find living in washers) Leaps out, and drags the girl to the soapy, hellish depths.

Guys...if you don' repost this to 19 million people in 3.4 seconds, the same thing will happen to you!

I care for you all...be careful.

1 comment:

Capri said...

Lol! That's a great parody of those crazy Myspace bulletin chain letters as well. I'm including this link on a site about chain letters that's still in the making. Hehe!